A message from Dr Chandrashekar BDS, MJDF (RCS Eng), MSc in Orthodontics (Warwick University).
I hope we can provide all that you would wish for from a Dental Practice. I have practiced in the Midlands for many years and have developed a reputation for quality care and sensitivity to patients’ needs. I am particularly fortunate to work with people of outstanding qualifications and ability.
Our reception staff are fully committed to overseeing your needs at all times and take a personal interest in ensuring patient satisfaction. Our nurses are all qualified and have a exceptional level of care towards you before, during and after treatment. Cleanliness and cross infection control are a priority and we not only meet all national guidelines in this respect but in many cases exceed these requirements to ensure your safety. After care is essential and should you have any problem then we want to know about it immediately so that it may be rectified to your satisfaction.
Our Commitment To You
We are committed to….
- Providing you with service in a pleasant and relaxed surrounding
- Assessing each patients individual requirements paying attention to detail to create each smile
- Involving each patient into the treatment planning process in as much detail as you require
- Respecting and involving each patient that becomes a part of our practice
- Ensuring all staff remain at the forefront of the latest diagnostic techniques in order that all our patients benefit from up-to-date knowledge
- Excellent staff training to create a workplace that is friendly and professional
- To achieve the best oral health and the ideal aesthetics patients desire
At Goodall Dental Practice our aim is to build a foundation of excellent oral health so that your teeth last you a lifetime…