PROVIDING NHS, DENPLAN, PRIVATE & COSMETIC DENTAL CARE FOR ALL THE FAMILY.
At Goodall Dental Practice, your local dentists in Walsall, we aim to provide you with the highest standard of dental care in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment. We set ourselves apart as the practice that treats you as an individual and provides you with the care and attention you deserve. By taking the time to get to know you and understand your personal needs, we tailor-make our service from your initial visit to your dental treatments – helping you make the most of your smile.
We offer many different treatments and services, including: Emergency dentistry, Orthodontic treatments, Cosmetic dentistry, Root Canal Treatments, Tooth Extraction
Goodall Dental Pratice promise;
- To provide high quality dental care in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- To tailor-make our service to help you make the most of your smile.
- To treat you as an individual and provide you with the care and attention you deserve.
- That you will see the same dentist at every visit.
- To offer emergency appointments the same day or the next day.
- That you will not be waiting weeks for your appointment.
- To take time with nervous patients, so we can understand and deal with your concerns.
- That our staff maintain high standards of training and professional development.
What to expect at your initial consultation
Most people who attend the dental surgery say that the reason they are nervous or apprehensive is because they don’t know what to expect. Listed below are the things that you can expect to take place at your first appointment. Feel free at any time to ask for more information about anything that you may wish to undergo. Understanding your treatment and the procedures involved will make your visits to the surgery a pleasant experience.
When you attend for your appointment, you will first be greeted at reception. The receptionist will ask you if you have the completed forms with you. This is to enable us to load your details onto the computer before you enter the surgery. If there is any delay in the surgery you will be kept informed. You may also be asked what you would prefer to be called when attending the Practice i.e. by your first name or by your surname.
The nurse who is working with Mrs Chandrashekar will introduce herself to you and then escort you to the surgery.
- Mrs Chandrashekar will greet you in the surgery and will then proceed to go through your medical and dental history with you. At this point you will also be asked about the dental menu so that we can understand your dental needs more clearly.
- Before looking inside your mouth you will be asked if you have any problems or concerns about your teeth/mouth at present and an external examination will take place on your neck, jaw etc. This is so that Mrs Chandrashekar can detect any abnormal swelling or tenderness.
- An internal examination of your mouth will then take place. Firstly, a good look at the soft tissue in your mouth i.e. your gums, cheeks etc. Your teeth then will be examined and a full charting will be given to the nurse, this states what you have in your mouth and what treatment needs to be done.
- Mrs Chandrashekar may then need to take some x-rays; usually this involves two small x-rays taken inside the mouth and one large one taken outside of the mouth.
- While the x-rays are being processed, an examination will be carried out on your gums, some measurements will be taken and then recorded on the computer.
- Once the x-rays have been processed, the findings will be discussed with you and Mrs Chandrashekar will then go through what treatments are necessary based on all of the information he has gained from this appointment. An explanation of the procedures will be given and an option on what treatments and materials are available. The nurse may spend some time with you to explain some treatments in more depth.
- Once you are satisfied that all of your queries have been answered you will be escorted back to the reception where future appointments and financial arrangements can be tailored to your needs.
Very kind ladies work there. The dentist and nurses do job well, an appointment I got quickly. Explained everything to me before the procedure.
Always put at ease when having treatment. Have been a patient for many years.
Excellent. I was made to feel at complete ease as the dentist was aware of my fear and how anxious I was… I’ve never experienced a dentist with such patience.. would recommend to anyone
Had an infected tooth,but needed four removing,then needed new dentures.Everything was carried out quickly & efficiently, with the greatest of skill & care by Sapna...and they're a very friendly bunch,made me feel relaxed & very welcome.I wouldn't go anywhere else.
This dentist is absolutely amazing she really makes me feel at ease. She takes the time to make conversation and listen .
Really good Dentist. Friendly atmosphere.
Was quick and easy to sign up to the dentist and got my appointment really quick as well. Lovely staff, no complaints from me.
Excellent service...i needed an emergency appt and they got me same day appt. First time going since change of dentist and she was brilliant. Highly recommend
Very good dentist, great service and dental treatment.
My appointment was on time and the best dental care I have ever experienced. Would highly recommend anyone. Thanks
I am new to this dentist and i must say that have been nothing but pleasant and friendly, i went here because of tooth pain, treated an infection, then a couple of weeks later removed six teeth no messing about, just wow fantastic, i well recommend this dentist, the service is fantastic here.
I was very nervous going to dentist for treatment, I was put totally at ease, lovely girls on front desk and dentist was very patient and lovely, I'll definitely be going back there.
The best dental care i have ever experienced. The staff was great very welcoming and friendly. The dentist is very nice and informative. Would highly recommend to anyone...
From the very professional and kind doctor and very pleasant nurse and received by a very welcoming receptionist. An ideal team. I regard myself as a very fortunate patient.
Amazing profesional quick appointment and efficient dentist sorted the problem out asap and booked me in for a follow up would recommend dentist for private and nhs