Benefits of private dental treatment?
We offer private dental care because:
- It allows enough time to provide a quality experience to patients. We are able use as much time as required to obtain the highest quality possible in terms of cosmetic finish, longevity of treatment, and patient experience, especially nervous patients.
- It provides greater choice for patients. Treatment available on the NHS can be limited and often does not include cosmetic treatment that patients ask for, such as white fillings and posterior white crowns etc.
- A better cosmetic result can be achieved that has a more natural look. We have far greater access to state of the materials.
- We can offer a more personal style of service. For those that require appointments out of work hours and phobic patients.
- We are able to invest in our practice team, our equipment, our materials, and surroundings and so improve our services.
Cost of Private dental treatment
|Scale & Polish
|Root Canal From
All treatments are planned and quoted on an individual basis after a comprehensive consultation. You will receive a written treatment plan at each visit. We only provide care and treatment that is necessary or improves the appearance of the teeth should you wish this. We will be able to describe exactly the proposed treatment, its benefits and any risks involved, as well as any alternatives that may be available. If we’re suggesting a complex treatment plan with a number of options, you will have the opportunity and time to consider the suggestion fully.